| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zamiin-Uud in February is very cold at -14.5 °C (5.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -21.8 °C (-7.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1.3mm (0.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Zamiin-Uud February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Zamiin-Uud:
- Kyra, Russia - 648.7 kms (403.1 miles) N
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 674.3 kms (419 miles) NNE
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) NNE
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 450.7 kms (280 miles) N
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 676.9 kms (420.6 miles) NE
- Matad, Mongolia - 480 kms (298.3 miles) NE
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) NNE
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) N
- Erlian, China - 12.3 kms (7.6 miles) SE
- Beijing, China - 557 kms (346.1 miles) SE
- Taiyuan, China - 682.6 kms (424.2 miles) S