| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zamiin-Uud in May is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. A feeble 7.1mm (0.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Zamiin-Uud May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Zamiin-Uud:
- Kyra, Russia - 648.7 kms (403.1 miles) N
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 674.3 kms (419 miles) NNE
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) NNE
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 450.7 kms (280 miles) N
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 676.9 kms (420.6 miles) NE
- Matad, Mongolia - 480 kms (298.3 miles) NE
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) NNE
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) N
- Erlian, China - 12.3 kms (7.6 miles) SE
- Beijing, China - 557 kms (346.1 miles) SE
- Taiyuan, China - 682.6 kms (424.2 miles) S