| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zamiin-Uud in November is cold at -6.6 °C (20.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.7 °C (9.1 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 9:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Zamiin-Uud November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Zamiin-Uud:
- Kyra, Russia - 648.7 kms (403.1 miles) N
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 674.3 kms (419 miles) NNE
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) NNE
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 450.7 kms (280 miles) N
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 676.9 kms (420.6 miles) NE
- Matad, Mongolia - 480 kms (298.3 miles) NE
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) NNE
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) N
- Erlian, China - 12.3 kms (7.6 miles) SE
- Beijing, China - 557 kms (346.1 miles) SE
- Taiyuan, China - 682.6 kms (424.2 miles) S